Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Miss Nova!

Here is our little darling, who is still having a little trouble with her leg (hence the wrap on her leg in some pictures). She's such a sweet girl and very smart (she already sits and will lay down with coaxing). The leash is her nemesis, but she's very good off leash. We've been to work a little, but I have some nasty, dry hacking cough accompanied by sore throat, so I'm mainly trying to avoid people so they don't come down with it.
She is quite the little lap dog, here she is, curled up in my lap our first morning together.

Kisses for me at grandma's house.
She is a bit of a mama's girl, and pretty relaxed with her favorite rope.
She gets her wrassle on with the rope.
We're in and out of the shop this week, but we'll be in next week unless I croak because of this wretched cough.
Happy quilting (and puppy playing!)!

No comments: