Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sorry for the absence.

I've been battling with some sort of flu, though methinks not swine flu, on top of having a puppy, for the better part of four weeks. I thought I was finally getting back on the horse, but last night I had a pretty good cough fest and have the wretched tickles in my throat that have plagued me throughout.
Anyway, the long and short is that I haven't sewn anything more exciting than a dog coat (Nova is naked, for all intents and purposes. I have more hair on my body than she does, and I'm basically hairless), which, while cute, doesn't seem to warm her up quite as much as I'd hoped.
I have many projects planned, some even cut, and glorious dreams of finishing a few things prior to Xmas, but alas, reality has set in and I know that I'll be longarming practically every waking hour until Christmas eve and I'll be pretty stoked if I even eat a sit down meal in that period.
I will try to get back on some sort of blogging schedule, but between puppy, work, and illness, I've just been overrun.
Hope all of you are happily quilting!

3 comments:

lisa said...

sorry about the flu and the nakie dog. I keep trying to explain to my three year old that if you kept your clothes on you wouldn't be "so cold" at home. Hasn't clicked yet!

I go in waves wiht projects, right now I am on a roll, but I know Ill it a wall or somethign will come up and it'll be days or even a month or two before I get anything done again. That's A-OK!

Kelly said...

I hear that. Even with my full time knitting evenings things always go more slowly than planned.

Does Nova need a sweater? I told myself I'd shoot myself if ever knit animal clothes - but I could make it ironic. knit the word "cat" on the back... maybe pull out the intransia humping mooses...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!