Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coming up

Hello dear quilters, I know many of you are expecting an e-newsletter, and it's in the works, but between the long-arming load and the new additions to the family and machine repairs, many web updates have eluded me for the past month. SO, that being said, expect your e-letter by the end of the week.
In bloggy news, I've decided that starting Friday I'm going to do a "Beginning Quilting" from first cut to final binding stitch, it will be a "walk-through" as they call it for video games :) I plan to comprehensively cover every aspect of making a fairly basic (but not boring!) quilt, but hopefully for the more experienced quilter this will have some nifty tips and tricks that maybe you don't know. I'll sprinkle in some regular posts for fun, but this will be my summer project as our Japan trip has been put off until next summer because of swine flu. Yeah, I know.
So, look for that. Also check back for alpaca updates.
Happy quilting!

No comments: