Friday, August 7, 2009

Still a train wreck.

I won't lie, dear quilters, my brain is still shot through like old swiss cheese, so my lesson is delayed. Once I make it through Saturday Sampler tomorrow and hopefully get a decent night's sleep one of these days (my cat has returned to urinating on anything cloth he can find if he's inside and yowling beneath our bedroom window when he's outside--he may quickly be incorporated into a quilt project). So between cat pee paranoia, soccer, driving all over, getting so many new things in the shop that it makes my head spin, and trying to get some stuff done around the house before summer's over, I'm useless in the explaining/teaching/writing department. Apologies again! I'll be back on my game by Tuesday and you will have your in depth explanation of how to do borders.

Happy quilting!

No comments: