Monday, August 18, 2008

In memory...

Well, dear quilters, I got back from my polar trip last week, and I intended to blog Friday, but was plagued by internet problems. Originally I intended to post with pics from my trip and even a few sewing pictures, but I just don't have the heart today. Yesterday morning, I woke up to find my beloved pooch of 11 wonderful years, Siri, dead in my hallway. I'd found out before I left that she had a heart condition that's always rapidly fatal in Dobermans, but the average life from onset of symptoms said 90 days and we caught it early, so I had hoped for at least a little more time with my darling. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
In any case I will be back to regular posting from here on out. I am changing my schedule to Tuesdays and Fridays however.
Rest in peace, Siri.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Poor Siri. I am so sorry to hear of your loss.