Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The internet is driving me crazy...

My connection at the shop today has been so slow it's maddening, so I will try to load pictures of my latest endeavors, but I make no promises.
This is something I worked on a little this weekend. Still pondering the blocks. Going to change a block or two...It's Cheryl Whittmeyer's "Buttonholes". My new design wall has made life so much easier for quilts like this. My cats can't even knock the blocks off! Thwarted, cats!
This is my (finally) finished (aka--finished top) lime green batik quilt from the book French Braid Quilts...They are so much fun to make. This bad boy is 98"x110, if I remember correctly.

My last picture won't upload so you'll have to wait on the edge of your seat for that on Friday. Nothing like the suspense of a quilt, eh? I'm also busily making a polar bear quilt that will incorporate some of my photos from my trip to Churchill. So look for pictures of that soon.
Happy quilting all!

No comments: