Friday, November 14, 2008

No time to sew :(

Well dear quilters, I wish I had something to report, but I don't. I've been working late all week, so there hasn't been any time to quilt. Hopefully on Tuesday I'll have something to report. I've got one of my quilts on ol' Millie and I've planned some pretty ornate quilting which I have yet to do on the longarm (I've done some on my home machine and George), so that will be an interesting experience.
I can use some feedback though...I've been reading extensively on marking quilts, and I haven't really found a good answer for marking busy prints that have a lot of color...any of you out there have a fantastic idea? Ricky Tims' watersoluble thread method is pretty good, but requires more planning than I put into this one. Huurruumph. I'm stumped. Please post any quilt marking tips you have!
Happy weekend quilting!

No comments: