Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nothing but working and binding.

Well quilters, I've failed at my Friday appointment, but not because I forgot this time. Yesterday I came in to work at 8:00am. I'll be honest, I am NOT a morning person, so this was a big accomplishment for me. I'm a night owl...Anyway, I have a huge pile of quilts that I'm quilting for the local high school students from last semester and I'm really trying to get them done so the poor kids can have their quilts back. So I finished one I'd been working on before the shop opened.
Well, the minute my doors opened, I didn't have a chance to do much besides help people. I didn't even get the poor girl called so she could come get her quilt. We had tons of people getting their last day V-day presents, but we also had the pre-President's Day Sale pre-cutting rush. So, I was here until 7:00PM at night cutting fabric.
It was also me and Erik's fifth anniversary (we started dating on a Friday the 13th, too) so I had to go to dinner. So alas, no blogging.
In any case, all I've been doing anyway is hand-stitching binding. Booooring.
Anyway,
Happy quilting!

No comments: