Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dead camera...

Well, I'm rolling right along on the quilting of my Crazy Eights with minkee--but I can't take pictures because my battery died and the charger is at home...So I will post pictures tomorrow and then, hopefully, I will be able to post pictures of the finished quilting. My mother-in-law is buying it from me for Erik's bedroom at home in New Jersey which they are remodeling since it still had bunk beds and baseball wall-paper.
I'm glad to be selling this quilt, but I'm glad I'll get to visit it. It's one of those quilts that I have a love-hate relationship with. We had some hard times in the piecing (courtesy of HUGE inaccuracies in the book), but ultimately I love how it looks and with minkee on the back, ooh la la. Anyway, I'm rushing to get it done so I can mail it before we fly back to NJ for Christmas...That and two other quilts! Eeek. I have a few late nights ahead of me, but it's much better than last year.
I will post pictures tomorrow!!
Happy quilting!

No comments: