Friday, December 19, 2008

The great shake up!

Well, Karen has been busily giving the shop a makeover while I finish up all the last minute things before I head of to NJ for Xmas...It looks awesome in the shop with new quilts hanging and everything all tidy.


We also are lucky enough to have Big Fork Bay Cotton Company's Ty Livingston (search Ty Livingston in our online catalog at www.ltquilts.com to see all of his patterns that we have) trunk show right now, which are quite adorable.
My favorite is Peek-A-Boo (below)

Ty is a Montana artist, so I hope everyone will take a look at his other stuff. They're all very adorable. Here's our window displaying them (sorry for the glare):
Anyway, I'm off to NJ on Tuesday, so I'll try to post Wednesday since I'll be flying all day Tuesday.
Happy Holidays and Happy Quilting!

No comments: