Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ooops

Hi all, apologies for forgetting to post twice in a row...Black Friday was too busy and yesterday was my birthday, so hopefully you'll all forgive me! Pretty please.
Aside from that, I just feel like I don't have anything interesting to report. I got to see my adorable nephew, Max, over Thanksgiving. He's just so stinking cute! He was too shy to give me hugs, but I did get a couple of high-fives. I wish he was closer so he wouldn't be shy around me!
I haven't had much of a chance to sew with all the family stuff going on, but I did manage to finish my "Buttonholes" batik quilt that I started a while back. It was really fun and fast...I also really tried to go outside my box with colors. I love batiks and I wanted to do something a little scrappier.
The picture kind of dulls out the greens that I used for the "buttonholes", but we have a really nice selection of minty green batiks right now, and I just couldn't resist them.
Things are busy busy with Christmas just around the bend, but I'll try not to be as forgetful as I was this past week!
Happy quilting!

No comments: