Friday, June 27, 2008

Too much to do...

Hello dear quilters,
I'm going to be boring again. The wedding crunch is finally bearing down on me. My mother has been a saint and fortunately is taking care of most of the wedding side of things, but I'm busily trying to prepare to be absent from the shop for two whole weeks since I'm going on honeymoon. That is the biggest stress for me. I finished the last quilt I had to quilt prior to the wedding yesterday and her sister picked it up this morning at 7:30 (I do water aerobics MWF, so I was in town anyway) on her way to her daughter's wedding which is also next weekend.
I haven't done any sewing since the dahlia; I've been working on my Saturday Sampler instructions, getting my crew lined out to run the website while I'm gone, and my mom is going to take over the books temporarily. So I've been staring at my computer screen a lot. Fun! Oh wait, the other thing...boring.
I have to go out of town this afternoon in search of bridesmaid presents and so Erik and I can indulge in one last Magic tournament before we have to do the wedding and honeymoon thing.
Anyway, dear quilters, I will try my best to at least do something interesting this weekend so I have more substance on Monday. My only weekend goal is to tan my feet as they have a ridiculous tan line from shoes I wore last weekend to help my mom spruce up the pond in her backyard.
Adios, dear quilters--8 days till the big one!
Hope you're all getting to quilt more than I am!
Happy quilting!

No comments: