Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend unproductivity

Hello dear quilters, I have once again failed to finish the dahlia. I did come a long way, with almost all my arcs done, but nothing near to a stage that I can actually show you any new tricks. I was out of town (again) this weekend at a big family picnic in Missoula where I got to see my stepmom and extended family, dad, and two sisters, and best of all my 14 month old nephew, Max.
Is there a cuter baby in the world? Well, I'm sure all aunts say that, but I'm right :), he is so stinking cute. I even got video of him dancing with his little fanny in the air. It was also nice to see my sisters, since come wedding weekend, there will probably be many demands on my attention. And it was really nice to see my dad and stepmom: Missoula doesn't seem that far away, but it's hard to get over there.
For now, I'll sign off, but I will get some quilting done by Friday.
Happy quilting!

No comments: