Friday, March 13, 2009

Rockin' the quilt show...

I'm having an excellent time up here at the quilt show. I don't have my camera cords so I can't load any pics from the show, but for those of you who read this--COME TO THE SHRINE AUDITORIUM on Broadwater in Billings, MT. The weather is beautiful, the quilts are amazing, the vendors are great fun, and of course, my wonderful self is here, what more could you ask for? I feel so lucky because my neighbor booths are both full of wonderful people--I have Bonnie and Tiffany from Rock City Quilts (in Valier, MT, google 'em) who have both been very helpful from tips for future shows to manning my booth so I can take a little tour of the ladies room...on my other side I have the Big Yellow House, which is not a quilt shop, but a woman (Paula) who works with women from Kyrgyzstan who make all these wonderful felted wool products and Paula sells them in the US...I myself have a very unique and stylish hat that I got for 50% off. The other booths are awesome too, I've just been too busy at my booth to really check out the other booths. I did meet a longarmer, Karen Parker, who is so fantastic and she's agreed to give me lessons, so I'm extremely excited about that and my new friend, Tiffany, from Valier is a long-armer too and is going to join me for lessons.
Anyway, I hope some of you will make it down tomorrow...It's open from 8:30-4:30. It's so very worth it. Very inspirational.
Happy quilting (and quilt show viewing)!
Pictures Tuesday!

No comments: